الرئيسية
3.02.2016
IG:faz3: I went all the way to #Tanzania to take a #Selfie with this lion! 🦁 ( الأثد ) في تـنزانيا مزاجه غيـر
IG:faz3: I went all the way to #Tanzania to take a #Selfie with this lion! 🦁 ( الأثد ) في تـنزانيا مزاجه غيـر
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)
«الإمارات للتوازن» يناقش مشاريع ومبادرات مقترحة http://bit.ly/2nhpCMO http://bit.ly/2mkTDGO
طرق داخلية جديدة في الحمرية بتكلفة 30 مليون درهم http://bit.ly/2nhpf55 http://bit.ly/2ml9xRe
IG:faz3: From today's Falcon training taken by @ali_essa1 @mohd_sultan_markhan + @yls_dr جاهزين✂️
«سند» يوثّق الأعمال الإنسانية للإمارات
منتدى الاتصال الحكومي يستقطب شخصيات عالمية وأصحاب خبرة http://bit.ly/2nhcAPv http://bit.ly/2mlbEVo
محمد بن زايد يبحث التعاون العسكري مع رئيس الأركان الباكستاني http://bit.ly/2lVaEdR http://bit.ly/2msZlrc
IG:faz3: I went all the way to #Tanzania to take a #Selfie with this lion! 🦁 ( الأثد ) في تـنزانيا مزاجه غيـر
IG:hhshkmohd: قدمت اليوم واجب العزاء لأسرة مجند الخدمة الوطنية محمد الريسي، لمست فخر أهله به، وصبرهم على فقده، واحتسابهم له عند ربه. أكبر عزاء لأسرة محمد الريسي أنه توفي أثناء خدمته لوطنه، وأكبر عزاء لنا جميعا أنه غادرنا وهو يحمل شرف الجندية على كتفه Today I offered my condolences to the family of the National Service recruit Mohammed Al Raisi, I felt his family's pride in him, as well as their patience during his loss. The biggest loss for his family is that it was during his National Service and it is a loss for us all as he held the honor of our country on his shoulders
IG:faz3: 17.9.2014
بتوجيهات سلطان..59 مليوناً لمديونية المواطنين http://bit.ly/2lUZqWT http://bit.ly/2mthNjr